Sunday, December 31, 2006

Newbie blogger


This is my first post, so bear with me. This whole "blogging thing" is an experiment for me. I am a knitter of 2 years. My younger sister started me out on this addiction. She started to knit, and I thought to myself - I can do this as well. I bought the book Stitch 'N Bitch, some cheap yarn and needles and started this adventure...the rest is history as they say! I have several projects on the needles at any one time...2 pairs of socks, 2 different sweaters are underway at the moment. For me, there is one primary project and several secondary projects. My current primary project is a sweater for my husband. I'm knitting it with Knitpicks Swish Superwash and the patterns is from Creative Knitting Magazine, September 2006. The picture is of the back. The front has been started...about 5 inches are done...and I have a long way to go!

To all you knitters out there...much happy knitting in 2007! As 2006 closes, I thank God for all my blessings (there have been many this year) and look forward to a new year!

No comments: