Friday, March 23, 2007

Belated Project update

Well, time flies when you're really busy. St. Patrick's Day activities are finally behind me and I've been able to get back to my projects. Here's an update!

My top down sweater is coming along...

A project has gotten in the way...as usual. A friend of mine just delivered a baby boy and so I've launched myself into a project I've been wanting to knit. This is a top down sweater designed for Plymouth Encore. The pattern is an older pattern and no longer available. I am knitting it with Knitpicks Swish. A ribbon feeds through the loops at the neck and ties in the front. The bottom of the sweater has the same pattern as the sleeves.
Sock update. My fixation socks are coming along. The heel is placed on waste yarn until you finish the rest of the sock. I'm not sure how it is going to turn out, but I'm following the pattern and trusting...

Belonging to a number of organizations, I use meeting time productively. I always bring a knitting project that is not too complex, so that I can knit and pay attention. I went to 2 meetings this week and took my feather and fan socks with me...quite a bit done!

That's all for now. Happy knitting one and all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All your projects look great! Hope to see them in person soon now that St Patty's Day is behind us for another year!