Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've been tagged

Info:So this is how it works: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. On June 11th, I'll be married 30 years.
2. I play fiddle - traditional Irish music.
3. I am blessed to have many good friends!
4. I am the oldest of 6 - I love my siblings dearly!
5. I've been knitting for 2.5 years and am totally addicted - my friends would attest to that.
6. Thrilled that summer is here - I love to eat summer fruits - peaches, nectarines, watermelon, berries, etc.
7. Work part time in a real estate office as an assistant to a realtor - have to fight the urge to get my license because I don't want a full time job!

Tag - you are it! Sorry ladies...keep it going!
Judy
Karen
Jessica
Beth
Lisa
Stacey
Terby

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your Pomatomus socks. I started some but used size 1 needles and I should have used size 2. They are on my list for this summer. And that baby sweater is great - did you say it was a Plymouth pattern?
I'll have to think about my 7 things.